Are we related?


Come'on over to WorldConnect and see if you are connected to any of my "cousins".

Start with names beginning with "A" --- then proceed through the rest of the alphabet.

If you find a name you recognize, click on it. You'll find all the people of that name listed. Click on any of them and you'll be taken to their page. Many of the listees are closely related to me!! but some are "married into the family" ones.

Create your own family tree. (if you have a child or grandchild in elementary school, I guarantee that they'll be asking about their family history)

My 11 year old grandson queried me over Thanksgiving "where did my ancestors come from?" "When did they come to America?", etc.........guess what! Grandma could answer ALL of those things. Plus a whole lot more (which he probably didn't really want to know but was too polite to stop me)


Here we goooooooooooooo!

WORLDCONNECT search

If you want more help, email me:

jeanjb@cox.net

No comments: