Envy??? - Everyone's got a Little

I am not a perfect person.......I know that and I regret it. (well sometimes)

When provoked, I have a temper, I do not clean my house on a regular basis, I do not follow all of my doctor's instructions, I do not enjoy children who have been raised with "time outs", I do not love holidays (I tolerate them but not love them), and I have a healthy dose of ENVY!

I am envious of people who have tons of money but didn't work to get it.
Do they deserve it just because they were lucky enough to be born to rich parents? Are their genes better than mine? Why should they drive expensive cars, buy shoes that cost more than I make in a month, and spend their time at luxury resorts!
*
I am envious of pop and rap singers who have little or no talent and yell out words to the beat of loud guitars and drums. It's a good day for them if they are actually on key and the words they yell are not too obnoxious for children to hear. I am envious of the smirks on their faces because they know they have no talent and are fooling those who buy their photos, disks and tickets to concerts.
*
I could do that....just give me a chance! I can't sing either.
*
I am envious of people who can write a blog about doing home repairs, dredging up old recipes or tell you how to make a million dollars by blogging.....and make a million dollars by blogging. How do they get the hundreds of people to visit their blogs every day?
*
This is a fairly decent blog...maybe not too exciting but better than a lot of them. Where are the visitors?
*
Hello folks, come'on over and read a few articles. You may learn something!
*
This is not the end of my envy complex.....more will come!

No comments: